Sunday, November 4, 2007

moody like hell

2day leh. i go skul adi den all ppl ask me why face black black.. i say where got?? they say got.. but sure i dunno wat reason la.. mayb bcoz me too angry jor.. and den eat la, juz non stop eating..
until me PK.. den only stop.. and go into classroom.. 2day writing for science very boring leh.. so most of us ponteng out to cafeteria there eat lor, chat chat a while only go back.. haiz..
2day class till very late, if im nto wrong,is until 4.30... luckily mr doraemona lso wan back home early, so we start class earlier..end earlier.. if not our class till 5.30 leh!! wat the......... late
after tat, go digitall mall and scold tat guiy, ask for replacement disk for yesterday i bought de xp disk.. den after he replace, i din angry liao la.. den fast fast take bus abck home lor..
but at laz reach home also almost 9pm adi.. same same la, if i noe earlier then no need so rush..move slowly slowly also can... once i reach home i din eat din bath.. straight format my pc.. manatau the replacement disk also cannot use.. DIUUU.. angry jor la!! but luckiyl i got borrow another disk from ym fren.. so luckily i can reformat it.. or else, i wont be here to writing like0 a long long grandma story de blog.. haaha, sudenly moody turn good adi.. but still no appetite to eat.. dunno why, dun ask reason, no reason de leh.. think back mu suckx result..
start to worrying about my future.. where is my future?? i dun wanna be a fisherman!!
i wan be i rich man, own big big business!!! but dream is finally dream.. who noe when only i can get it come true?? mayb after 3years, mayb 5 years?? 10 years?? or even after i die?? GOD ony can answer me, but impossible i can talk wit GOD de ma.. result result result~~ when onyl i can get back my 2.5 cgpa points?? i not very greedy only, i juz wan 2.5 tis sem.. dunno can do bor?
my msn got problem T.T.. no sound.. even ppl msg me also dunno.. ppl sign ina lso dunno.. haiz
my movie all gone adi.. have to dl new one.. wakaka!! laught wat?? nothing to laugh about la..
she was still havenmt eat yet.. she so tired doing house work.. haha. if im there mayb i can help a lil bit la, but not much i can help.. ^^ chocolate chocolate chocolate... i love so mcuh..
2moro ask mum buy few more packz.. walao eh!! damn nice.. sweei sweei milk choc..
eye cannot open adi, 2moro have to study my physic.. haiyo dunno got enuff time to study or not... bcoz have to finish up my lan report also.. den have to rpepare for outlines.. suffer from fever, also flu =.= lazy go see doctor.. hope to be getting well soon

No comments: