Friday, November 2, 2007

bad luck day in my life..

2day really damn fucking bad luck!! back home juz on computer only.. den the stupid image 23 virus come out again.. juz in almost one hour den restart it almost 10times jor.. wat to do?? my stupid bro go accept ppl send de virus.. me back home 8pm, den go out eat and then back home adi is 10pm.. den format my pc, install driver and all things there... now adi 1am, me havent sleep yet, althought im damn fucking tired.. but still havent sleep, wanna fix up my computer 1st.. 2moro have to celebrate b'day for my fren Edward, den morning morning have to wake up den fetch my fren go take cake.. why bad luck alwasy come toward me?? T.T i really feel so sad.. but no one can chat wit me.. she was busying wit her maths, so i dun wna kacau her 1st.. fren, all also like not free only.. i hope some one can talk to me.. i need u all now..
2day i took back lester's fibre putty and gatsby hair spray.. den juw now finish bath and try to use it, its quite ok la.. compare wit my wrongly bought de moving rubber,,, useless i wasted money and time only.. go buy choose, wait to pay.. haiz, 2day no mood, juz stop here.. very sad very bad mood.. Ms rainbow, all the bestf or you.. i miss u,so much so much here.. T.T
tis time u should adi oioi jor la, so good nite.. see you 2moro.. haih, pity me tired adi stillc annot sleep.. most of my love song gone adi.. forget cut to other disk drive

No comments: