Wednesday, October 31, 2007

fucking shit maths!! 31/10

today my maths test1.. before test my frens all teach me.. do tis do tat.. den mostly i can do jor la,mana tau start test,nervous den all gone!! wat the **** ~~ very sad.. very very sad..
wan cry adi la.. but i still wan to continue at UTAR leh.. my memories all at there.. i dun wanna change skul.. T.T i hope to score well in tis test,den later test and final wont be too hard..
but now,everything gone!!! hope my coming test can be better.. no need worry..
juz now, dunno why.. suddenly can drift adi.. me also dunno.. behind car honk me, den only i mention it.. and later heard some sound.. argh!!! wanna die T.T,,, math really make me feel tat im a useless ppl in the world leh.. May~~ i dun wanna change skul,one of the reason is bcoz of you also.. adn got many many more reason la,lazy explain here.. later u all wan noe,juz ask me~~
moody whole day whole nite,dunno when my mood only can recover~~
now have to continue my chemistry report tat have to rush to pass up 2moro morning.. so how?? i got no free time at all now.. after chem report, have to do physic report, den have to find topic, den have to write outline, den have to present.. and den got physic test on next tuesday.. my luck is always bad la haiz..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wat u are writing??
dont understand lah...
are u come from mars???

8gua-news said...

wat la you.. dunno my english very bad de meh?? haiz~~ nothing adi la.. sad sad sad