Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tuesday 30/10

today also such a boring day.. 2moro got math test1 lor!! damn nervous now..haiz~~ dunno i can do it better or not,if still cannot satisfy it,den i have to exchange skul adi la.. i dunw an change dun wan dun wan!! someone help me pls T.T gonna die adi lor.. tis sem have to reseat for my econ paper~ dunno can able to finish my paper or not in tis sem.. ahha~~ juz now go Jusco Cheras Selatan,damn,have to pay rm1 parking fees~~ finally bought my lovest chocolate, HERSHES KISSES~~ yea ^^ so happy.. can eat nice choc.. but the think i regret,i bought the wrong moving rubber adi la,so dunno how~~ sad sad sad~~ hair gonna longer adi,dunno wat style should do,or juz let it there.. luckily 2day's class not very boring,okok only la.. not very good.. btu at least i get something from lecturer,not like laz sem,i got NOTHING about it.. wasted my 3months..

im so damn fucking lucky,i havent prepare anything for my public speaking yet, but i kena choose to present on next week!! Wtf again~~ haiz,wat topic should i talk about?? somebody tell me leh~~
my fren all give me useless idea only la.. haiz~~ hope i can present better than laz time.. sobs~
my english speech is suckx la,, how to be prepare well?? hafal?? or juz do it spontaneously??
2moro.. 2moro..2moro.. dunno wat to do.. later have to study maths adi.. or else really will DIE..
haha,but another things ,i feel happy ^^ yay yay!! i talk to Ms Rainbow 2day leh!! hope will get tis kind of chance more and more.. long time din talk to her jor.. dunno how~~ should i move forward?? ppl also give me hints adi la.. wat i waiting for?? dun wait for luck!! miss her so so so much here ~~

No comments: