Monday, October 29, 2007

Bored Monday 29/10

haiz,wat a boring day.. juz 1st day start my blog here.. thx god,my good fren PH.. teach me how to do it.. next time belanja him yam cha ^^ i hate monday.. bcoz got lab.. have to prepare damn lot of things for it.. hate to study so much so much,but wat to do?? its my faith to do all tis stupid things in case to get a DEGREE to let me easier to get a better job.. for my future.. but i noe la,myself dunno can get even a diploma or not.. today finish chemistry report,have to pass up on thursday later..
coming Wed got math test1 adi.. hate to do it.. most of my fren tat kenal me one also noe tat my addmath suckx,like shit!! some more now,gonna to learn eng maths for degree.. unbelievable i can do it.. tired day, 2day drive,few times almost bang again.. luck not good gua.. Haih,another problem let me fan nao is.. Ms (R)_.. when only got chanve to tell u afce to face?? i love u so much.. later have to do my physic tutorial again,havent eat also,gonna fainted adi~~who can help me for my maths question?? i dun wanna change coll.. i dun wanna go far far away from Ms(r).. arh!!!!! Grr~~ hate hate hate..

and some more.. my stupid bro!! make my msn kena virus adi still diam diam laz nite.. 2day i use only kena.. den all my fren scold me bcoz simply send virus to them.. hate hate hate la!! cannot sure!! i delete tat file adi dunno will come back de lor.. WTF

No comments: