Wednesday, April 7, 2010

back to blogging

well, as how the title, i had abandon my blog for quite some times.
now finally I'm free to write something here since around one month ago..
now this period i'm having my industrail training, everyday need sleep early wake early
totally different and not my style of life as before when i'm still studying in college~
so far already almost 7 weeks i working in this company.. and yet i had learned something
i had did some autocad, progress claim, quotation document, went site, BQ, and also calculating cost but i dunno izzit can consider under estimating or measurement~ some days i'm busy like hell.. yet some days im free like hell until can do my own things whole day long in office..
my boss and everyone here treat me not bad.. all also so friendly.. not like how we watch in hong kong drama that everyone will be keep looking for others' "kriptonite".. den tell boss~ but since im working, i had realize something else, but no good to telling here to every people..

very soon my exam for my resit papers will reach on me..
next week onwards is exam week.. so i'm worrying now bcuz my study mood havent fully on yet, and this sem is really a heavy burden for me to study.. everyday back home adi tired enuff no more extra time to study~ but no matter how im still need to do my 4 papers in this exam and i hope to pass it well.. i just need a PASS.. pls, god, gimme a pass.. if not, i really dunno wat else i can do for it anymore.. i did really giving out my effort..
this saturday i will be back to setapak and im not available online.. anything can just find me through phone.. hope tis time without any computer and other disturbance i can really study well and pay full attention on it.. i dun wanna get disappointed to my parents anymore !!

some of my frens adi went overseas for study, some of them went s'pore to work..
everyone is busying to have their own life.. yet, I'm the one who still wasting time and money for nothing for my own future~ haix.. dunno izzit i made wrong decision again when im choosing course.. but, if im not in this course, i wont have many frens like how i did now~ hope everything will go smooth and allright~ pray harder, it mayb can help~ even not much, at least can calm down my mind.. wish everyone who gonna resit exam soon good luck and all the best~!!

this few days not really in mood to talk or even chat..
this happened just after the exam time table was out..
hmm.. mayb i hate exam! mayb, i really hate maths so damn much !!

No comments: