Saturday, August 22, 2009

im sad

this few days dunno wat had happen to my phone..
i cant receive any sms or call even my phone is under the swtiched on's condition~
i need to off in den re-on it then only i can able to get calls and sms~
its making me frustrated!! gonna spoil? dun play me like tat la~
its new!! only one and half year how come will be like tat?
need how much to fix it up den? if only a lil bit under rm100~
den ok lor i go fix lor~!! its the 1st time i become sad when my phone got problem~
im not gonna change it again so soon la!! dam it !! fuck sony ericsson!!

well.. another things.. same is old problem again~
as wat i heard from others~ u have been too protected by me~
im working behind u helping u doing all those unnecessary things~
but then u will never realise how much im giving out~
every problem also i solve diam diam behind u~ i just dun wanna u face too much problems during this exams period but seem tat im doing some wrong things~
everyone is keep asking me~ why my blog always bad stuffs happen!
me myself also hope tat there is something happy and positive can let me post up here but too bad i dun have any~ so, pls dun ask me why my blog is dark~
but well, im really happy and appreciate that u had made me a pack of porridge~
i really unbelievable u made it out for me~ im thinking of it how come i dun have porridge~ den in another hours i get it adi~ haha

我永远都只是在你后面为你处理危机~
可是慢慢的我自己的朋友都会讨厌我了~
或许是因为我太过于保护你~什么都为你解决~
结果你就什么都不知道~因为我什么都没告诉你~
可是当我告诉你之后你又会怎样呢?
我怕你会脸黑黑~所以我宁愿我自己扛~
可是~这真的是伟大吗?这真的是牺牲吗?
我不知道!我不知道我自己在做对的东西
还是我自己其实是一厢情愿在好心做坏事~
过于保护也不是一件好事情~

我的电话这几天不知道做么出了很大的问题~
每次我的电话在处于开机状态我竟然收不到信息~
尽然人家达不到电话给我!是因为我没有还电话单么?
我觉得应该不是吧~就算我不给钱~
都没有可能收不到电话的啊!!死人头电话~
不要在我最烦恼的时候出现问题好不好~
我已经真的很够力烦恼了~考试啦,这个啦那个啦~
那些朋友们,我收不到你们的信息或者电话的~
请联络我的另一个号码~谢谢~还有不好意思~
因为发生了这样的事情我也不想的~
都不知道几时才可以做好我的电话!

No comments: