Saturday, August 15, 2009

exam coming

argh!! exam is just around the corner~ two more weeks later i will have to start my exams adi.. but till now i not even start to study yet~ so how? i still have to resit my maths but i din even touch a littlle bit figure from start of tis sem till now.. tis sem some more got another subject which is structural studies.. wat the heck is tat also i never get to know although i study it for 14 weeks~
ok fine, everyday plan to study~ but then end up with sleeping or moody~ dunno wat im keep thinking of.. if ppl dun wan den just dun think lor, no need think so much mar.. the one who fan nao is just me~ lolz, say is say like tat so easy, but when ask me to do it out? i think, its quite a hard job for me lar~ i really did hope tat in one day i will can really make choice!! i hate to being asking to do this and do that~ pls~ no one do so for me afterward~ or else i will really hate it !! you all de things u all ownself settle la why everytime must involve me into it? i dun like lor~
tis few days feel so tired and sleepy and den keep sleeping.. end up fucked up by someone~ lol.. sleeping only mar.. no one dun need to sleep.. like tat also i kena i really swt! but nvm la.. past is past~ no point to say it out again~ tis few days quite often talking with jun tze and ki lik and kokwah them~ feel so good at least i had told them some of my problems.. and they really got comfort me down and giving me some solution~ thx my frens~ 2moro is saturday! after class i think i will go back home.. last day adi i go back~ after tat i will stay here piah for my final exam until i fiinish exam lor.. addoil everyone~ nitez too~

No comments: