Sunday, June 7, 2009

car in workshop!

lol, very the unluckily our car had been send to workshop at friday evening and nite..

the story should start from here.. tis saturday is the only saturday tat i got no class, so my parent decide wanna to back ipoh see see my grandma and den my cousin's husband is bday mar, so we have a nice dinner also together.. but then, i reach sg besi LRT station around 4pm den they came fetch me to back.. ok den, i drivewhen i get into the car, when half way on the plus highway, hmm! not even half of it the journey from KL to Pulai.. den so suddenly my mum told me tat the water temperature meter bounce up to the redline, even cross the redline, den i so shock gaogao den luckily im just reach the rest place beside highway.. it is just tanjong malim, not even reach tapah yet!! den i fast fast drive in and stop.. den let ppl cucuk me again why drive so the hell fast? wat the?? its just 140 like tat only lor,only overtake ppl i speed to 160, like tat also my fault a? i everytime driving also tat speed wan la, 1st time see meh?

den we decide to change the water from the plastic tank.. when we rest about half an hour adi den my papa start the car and drive again. not even 10 minutes, the level reach the redline again.. den have to stop beside the highway.. waiting for help.. den end up we call for a tow truck.. rm80 GG adi for towing our car to the workshop.. reach the work shop also adi is time at 7++ or 8pm liao lor.. den we all start gan jiong adi,haiz tis nite will be a long long nite.. den after those workers checking, the boss told us, tis tis tat tat spoil, and then need rm1000 to repair it, and have to put the car at there overnite.. will be done on saturday or sunday!! wat the heck?

luckily the boss there is still quite a good ppl, he fetch us to those cheap palak hotel and stay one nite there.. den the next day, means saturday when my big uncle back ipoh, den we decide to ask for help from them, ask themtake 2 cars back to fetch us from tanjong malim.. haiz wat a bad luck day for me.. and also my parents, so suddenly rm1100 gone at last..


finally, all those part tat took out by those ppl there den we realize tat tis part, which name piston ring, burned kaokao!! den start blaming me again say me drive fast nvr see properly the water heat level!!

this pic is the comparison between ours and the one which already repaired properly.. my dad was just sent the car for servicing one week before.. but now wat the hell kind of job tat fellar gave us? surely have to go back "cheung sui" him adi de.. wat the, car's problem leh, cannot play play lar!! we paid for rm500 for it but we cant get back the satisfaction tat worth rm500 for us

this is the one which is OK .. how big difference if compare with the one in our car?

on the nextday, which is saturday, our car had become like tis jor.. aih~ wat a pity

No comments: