Monday, May 4, 2009

wat actually is means by LOVE ?

love? wat it means actually? like someone, ya i'm loving someone.. she will be the 1st place in my heart.. not even i put myself at tat high place before.. so, she is important for me, im nto able to lose her, cant stay without her.. but just, problems keep appearing.. SEEMS like she dun like keep giving me care when im down. ok, now i explain.. when i down, how u expect my face will be? bright? colourful? for sure wont right? surely is dak la black la grey la like tat lor! if she keep going asking me.. ya, i may tell her wats the problems is.. im waiting for whole day just wanna to waiting for her to back, to pui me.. den she said, she scare disturb me studying my math.. ok fine den i accept tis.. since its good for me, and it may be true also i may just keep talking den din do maths~ but do u know tat, my maths NOT EVEN IMPORTANT THAN U? maths, ok, failed.. can resit.. repeat.. wat the problem is just money and fees!! if i lose u, i can resit or repeat? can i? the answer is HELL NO!! but whenever i feel like wan u to be with me, sure will got something come out den until we both also beh song~ why? i just wan more time from you.. time and care izzit so hard to give out? ya, at skul we can meet each other.. but, do u think tat few hours is all for mine? i dun think so.. u talk with your frens more than I do.. go eat go toilet every where also your frens around.. we dun even have times to be two, that only u and me, is NEVER.. go eat, ya where they eat den u follow den i follow.. i just hope to berdua duaan, we adi no time for each other except studying time~ so, cant just sacrifice bit? if like how we do now, i can even do to other gals that i know.. every frens also like tis wan la, u are their fren, but is my girlfren! pls~ im your boyfren.. i can even walk to jusco just to buy something, 酸梅 for u~ turn back, will u purposely walk there and buy for me, when i said I FEEL LIKE WANNA TO EAT? i walk to there, u never ask me go.. ya, me ownself sohai, i wanna purposely go walk.. cant bame anyone.. but from tat way, can prove tat how impratant u are for me! but.. turn another way round, seems like... im not so important for u only.. someone told me, when a gals really like u need u, she will find watever excuses to just hang out shopping or even just a tea with u.. ya, im doing all these in past few years times.. but now, i ask u out u say cannot, dun wan.. dun wanna to cheat mama.. ok lar.. den i accept also, i dun hope u cheat mama.. but then u cannot just tell tat just out with normal frens? a lil bit cheating also dun wan den i really speechless.. everytime, i went out play im thinking about u.. wat u doing , pity u pity me going out play also cant ask u to out~ and do u think tat i can be truthly happy playing if without u? ya, i went PUTRAJAYA, without telling u.. u know? tat time u know wat time? u should sleep adi mar, i just dun wanna to disturb u, some more is no big deals de thing.. and I'M NOT gonna to CHEAT u.. if im planning to cheat u dun wan let u know i went there, i wont even post up my photo here and there.. so.. dunno la.. my houysemate everyday see me, surely they will know wat im feeling if they read tis..

and at last, u had made a decision, temporary break up.. for me, i nvm.. watever u decide i will just accept.. since everytime we discuss those problems also discuss until quarrel.. i think it is also time to cool us both down.. and at last, i keep telling u tat, i just need more of your time and your care!! den u ask me to shut up, and say im looking for quarrel.. so, do u all think tat, i tell out my needed also is a way tat wanna to quarrel? i tell truthly wat i want also u not acceptable, i cheat u also u dun like den u wan me how?? past few months i giving out my CARE without caring any respons and payback tat i might get from u.. but now, U SEEMS LIKE MORE ENJOY TO TAKING THAN GIVING CARE from me.. i can care u for no reasons, why u will only care me when there is some reasons? when my mood down, my face black, its time that i need u the most, but u just walk away .. i'm alone preparing for war, i'm alone to die in the war zone, and feels like no one care about my life.. even i dead or alive... actually im really sad bcuz of it.. but after tat, when i finish my maths resit.. my mood recover back adi.. ya, i lvoe u so.. i love deeply some more, crazily some more.. but at last, wat i get back is just "temporary break up"

No comments: