Tuesday, May 12, 2009

new template

lol.. kanasai wan, once i change new template for my blog diuu!! everythings gone lar.. all my link lists lar, tis and tat!! waste time to recover it again and some link lists might be lost, if anyone wanna me to link you up,just leave me a message lor.. so sorry for alls.. till now also havent done everything yet~ sei lor..

and tat saturday nite just went clubbing, with edmond,huey yee, and also edmond's frens.. he told us tat a girll who name Grace birthday so she ask edmond go club, den edmond ask we all.. hmm, really, having fun there.. although is quite costly lar, but nvm.. just dun go too often den can adi.. having fun with edmond and also huey yee~ we all, walao dance like our place like tat like nobody around us~ crazy lor everyone! but then edmond's frens we all dunno much just got talk a bit only.. but meet back previous old times fren who name Vzai and his fren, tat called ah bi.. not so sure yet.. aih but too bad, we play until almost 5 only reach home.. 3am finish club adi den still go yam cha.. hmm, mayb drink too much~ den make me cant sleep well, just sleep quite a few hours den wake up to lunch again with edmond they all.. haiz.. make me so tired~ but, pic still not with me yet, so will be upload later~

and last but not least!! im gonna FUCK the DIGI OFF!! diu nia sing my bills.. march's bill they wrote there i spend for rm160, kanasai! im not doing big business how come will got rm160? and when i go online check my statement, i realize that they even counted my february and january's bills inside! niama lor!! when bills comes, i kena shoot kao kao! wat the hell la, i called to digi helpline tat time, the operator told me they will settle down before month end, ok fine den i wait.. wait till now bill also came adi, but my bill still never been settle yet! fuck off!! clear up my bills now and im gonna MNP to celcom!! no 3G, line sucks, services sucks! 2moro im gonna go time square to settle it down~

2moro my dear will be at skul to prepare her xia xiang things adi.. she just back from s'pore just now at nite~ so she adi sleeping jor lor i think~ 2moro some more she need awake early to go skul.. all the best for her 2moro.. ya, althought i very dun like all those things, but me is me, she is she.. i wont stop her from doing anything tat she like anymore~jia you~ haha and my "mum" too, huey yee your performance gonna start soon lor, jiayou to prepare ya~ me and edmond will be there for u.. haha

No comments: