Sunday, May 31, 2009

its a pity weekend for me that cannot be back at my own house..
at1st i tot wanna to back, but then since i back also just will make ppl angry, so i better stay away from house temporary.. tis is not wat i wish to be also.. i really duno why im the one who kena blame.. no one wanna to get failed la.. haiz,wat can i say beside that im giving out not enuff effort? im really got nothing to do here.. im boring, i just hope can be at home, but now seems everything is also under my fault.. ya, i accept it.. fail is fail.. monday i really have to go student affair to ask izzit any counseller provided.. if there is a yes, i will go and see, and found out wat problem is actually occur on me..

i do everything just tat dun wan ppl to get worried for me.. i go out have a tea, sometimes we did really never set any places, where we wanna go den just go lor.. and time, u ask me when i back.. if i know i will back at wat time, i will tell u.. i said before 12, i will get home before 12, mum, u ask yourself, izzit true.. izzit everytime i will back on time as how i told u before i out? some times i really dun have any idea tat wat time i will be back, so i just say dunno lar.. i dun wanna to lie to u all anymore, i can think myself.. even i got problems also i wont even sound out, i take it myself, just dun wan u all worry, i want u all get lesser fan nao on me, im 20 adi, i dun wan u all still worry for me after 20 years' worried.. its enuff.. but seems tat it is not use..

u all keep say me "ng sang sing".. but if really u come out u ask every of my frens truthly and sincerely, i can said tat.. no one will feel me "ng sang sing".. just sometimes, i can admit, some of them was not so agreed for my action.. but me is still me, weishioun, not other ppl's son.. im your son, i gotmy own way to do my stuffs la.. but just wondering why no one can accept my ways.. well, after sad i still have to keep walking down on my road, i still got a long way to go.. i wont give up easily.. but i also dun hope my maths will really make me get gradute late.. i wotn allow tis happen on me.. but im really very disappointed and sad is, no one will believe in me anymore

No comments: