Monday, May 18, 2009

alone at wangsa

well.. i balik wangsa adi since just now 8pm ++.. so good if my housemate still here at least, i will go someone talk to me.. dun let me facing the walls all along the lonely nite~ 2moro is new batch of students' orientation day so mayb im going to have a look too.. with my gal along~ mayb can see back some of my frens tat younger than me there~ hope everything will going smoothly after i start my year2 course in quantity surveying.. i dun hope tat i mess up my study life when reach year2! every of my hope also in year2 adi.. i go for advance or going back utar at last also decide in year2~ ya, truthly, im so nervous about tat~ year2, dunno how my life is going to be? suffering? busying? or watever~ important is i still got frens there, no matter how, i not hope tat anyone of my fren been kicked out in year2 bcuz fail too many papers~ see u guys soon in another week~

edmond, i agreed woith your latest post~ wanna let it go but just cant do it well.. i understand tat feeling.. sometimes i got think about tat before~ so nvm, jiayou~ worse come to worst, my and huey yee's phone will just switch on for u~ find a day, tea together again ba~ just now lunch u cant make it so only left me and huey yee~ pity lor~ tot can fly with your myvi,. haha~ anyways~ sweet dream and just work la, i wanna work also cannot.. finish study dy, time to be independent dy~ all the best

1 comment:

wenwen said...

miss us leh...
if my daddy din come to fetch me,
maybe i wil stay 1 night in wangsa de..
but too bad..
maybe i wil back wangsa b4 29..