Wednesday, April 22, 2009

passed 70%

yo! finally i had done my BM and Tamadun paper from monday and today! not bad lar those papers.. should be cat get B or A also geh~ hopefully it can help me chase back the points i lose in previous sems and also cover back the coming building science tat paper lo.. first time i passing my exam days so relax like how i do now, so scare if all those balasan come back one shot in saturdy den i die lor, main paper cannot get fail ler must get C or above..

some more.. my dad fell down into drain, his body havent recover yet.. haih make me still thinking tat should i really need to go back wangsa so early on 2moro.. sunday nite he went see doctor adi doctor said he need at least 4-6weeks to get recover.. den wanna give him mc at least 2 weeks, den my dad dun wan, say 2 days enuff.. den now, finally lar, admit adi, so suffering, go ask doctor to get some more few days de mc.. haiz~ we sick, he keep asking we go see doctor, he sick he will never willing to go see doctor.. so weird..

thx god hopefully 2moro onwards i will got the real mood to study everything foor my building'as paper and math too lar.. cant get low marks anymore now.. must get some improvement to rebuild my confident!! anyway, to my lovely housemate that gonna have final exam soon, all the best for u all and +u +u..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good lo... +u bah