Monday, March 30, 2009

mood down?

saturday afternoon i went back to ipoh again to pray my grandpa for ching ming.. tat day afternoon is damn hot lo.. but den drive till half way den raining so heavy.. hard t drive also lo almost cant see the road but finally reach home safely.. haiz 2moro im gonna have another test again.. tamadun melayu!! sei lor havent revise finish also.. dunno how will be when 2moro.. although i got listen wat teacher teach but seems like im still blur for it..

at 1st zellent they all said wanna to come find me when tuesday nite but since evan they all got test on wednesday so i decide to delay it to wed nite only let them come lo.. tat nite, they ask me to go join them to connaught nite market again.. since me adi long time never been there jor so mayb i will join la, depends on tat day de mood and see tired or not lo..

mayb bcuz of tired, today i whole day no mood play or even study for 2moro test, i juz able to done half of the 100% revise until now.. hopefully 2moro i can awake earlier to study everything again lo.. i dun wanna to die le, the most easoest to get coursework marks for me in tis sem's subject.. hopefully can score back 44 marks as before.. thx god, blessing me bah and also bless me can get my loan soon~

No comments: