Saturday, March 28, 2009

a bad luck day, wtf?!

today after class around 3pm i'm rushing back to my house all the way from wangsa maju to balakong here.. but too bad once i get into the bus den start to rain adi.. i most hate rainy days when im taking public transport bcuz it will cause traffic jam.. and it is dam fucking jam.. from jalan silang until time square tat short distance of road we all spent one hour + in the bus.. wtf!! normally the distance can be done within 15 minutes! wasting my time.. im not rushing back for nothing lo, i need go back my secondary skul there find teacher to ceritfy something for me lo, but then when i reach skul adi is 630pm.. teacher juz close the office door den she asked me to come again on 2moro morning.. haiz, waste time waste petrol.. some more im really "flying" to kajang juz after i reach home.. by speed of 160..

den at nite when i back home evan suddenly called me said i borrow how much from the house rental.. i said 160 lo, i only took 160 mar, but then i dunno wat had happen there.. bcuz as they said is the sum of money not correct.. but im only juz borrowed 160,50 for my resit bills and 100 for my one week's expenses.. when i back there on sunday nite i will replace back everything lar.. but dunno why suddenly seems like so big case.. dunno how much cash had disappeared den fai lin and lester also called me again.. but when i sms lester he never reply.. im worrying for wat had actually happen there? but too bad, no one bother me.. haiz sad lo.. msn no reply, sms no reply.. don't they think me im the thieft den can adi.. i WILL NEVER STEAL anyone's belonging include cash.. if i need, i juz ask them to borrow only lar.. even i took lester's bus ticket also i got pay him back into his wallet a? make me cant really fall sleep to nite, keep thinking wat had happen.. everyone also dun wanna to say dun wann tell me~

No comments: