Tuesday, February 24, 2009

time flies...skul reopen soon~

time flies... so fast my ONE MONTH long's vacation is gonna be end soon.. my skul life will be starting again on 2nd of Mac.. so pity have to be back student again and stay far away from my house.. wanna sleep until 3pm everyday again is impossible.. too bad in tis whole months holiday i din do anything at home.. said wanna help my parents clean home, but din do anything at all only know sleep and eat and play.. tis few days fiish it all bah, cant finish also at least maek it cleaner a bit.. later parents no need so suffer doing those jobs.. haiz, hard feeling to leave home~ sad.....

tis wednesday nite mayb im going to the connaught nite market again before i back to wangsa, bcuz sure later no time to go liao de.. need to addoil study in sem3, i must get back a better result!! i dun wanna ppl to being disappointed on me again, so wish me good luck and all the best bah.. result gonna out on 7th Mac.. so have to wait lo, hopefully tis time de result can be better than last time lar.. thx god..

a bit missing the life tat im staying balakong here.. at least im free from everything, wanna out den out, sleep den sleep.. back to wangsa again den need to start working hard.. but luckily lar, still got my lovely housemates beign with me all the ways long from 28/5/08 until now.. thx u all.. although some of us had adi made out some problems but i think can be settle down very soon bah~ fren, is it important for me? until i should be patience with everything he done? ppl's got limit too for everything, although ppl diam diam but not stand for nothign happen betwwen u all.. juz, be smart and see see ppl's face colour la before u do everything..

whole month long... never see my dear's face.. so dam miss her in this whole months.. although we not sms so much, although i think quite lots of rubbish but hopefully everything will be allright.. i'm still love her,deeply.. yea~

No comments: