Saturday, February 28, 2009

last nite in balakong

yea, well.... tis nite will be the last nite im staying at my home before i start my sem3 studies.. 2moro i will be back to wangsa maju adi.. but actually last ntie me adi back there once.. hmm, so missing her lor.. so juz rush back, gave her a big surprise.. finally cn see her again in monday onwards.. muahaha!!!

but same too, feeling sad.. bcuz gonna leave my home soon after a month staying here.. missing my bed my pillows.. and my computer too lar.. the 1st week in wangsa im not able to online bcuz im not planning to bring it back home so fast.. the next up coming wek only i will bring it back.. hopefully the 1st week wont be have any assignment so fast lar.. haiz, short sem, 7weeks will be passing so so so fast.. den soon i have to face another final exam .. although juz 3 papers but still, scare tat cant do well.. headache now.. feeling cold, mayb fall sick adi bah, last nite kena rain some more nite no blanket to use, hehe~ but nvm.. sick also is sweet sick... keke..

1 comment:

Sharry Chin said...

Take care la friend~ ^^