Sunday, February 8, 2009

ahem.. my chinese hew year just pass by like tat only hor? not even got out to get many angpau back.. juz got few of it but luckily tat few also big big wan.. haha let u all guess la how much my angpau money got?? later see the pic den ma know lo.. lazy to upload den type den upload again.. so upload one shot bah~ my boring new year finally getting end luu.. 2moro is teh last day of it but still dunno yet where else can go play.. everyday stay home u all know lar, dam boring man.. but another problem is.. haih~ i have to fix up my both computers before i out to play!! Grr!! so pity staying at home now.. everyday kena nag~ hope to go back wangsa soon.. life at there more free, wanna club den club, wanna tea den tea~ juz need to care about my wallet.. but at home need to care everything!! even tat non related to me also

and i get this too haha new year new wallet..
ensure my money wont leaking out to ppl anymore

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah...
i think got rm 1k lor...
haha
i dun care lar
i wan u accompany me shopping
then sponsor me everything...
wakaka