Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy X'mas and Merry New Year

well, almost forget to wish everyone here for Happy New Year.. all the best in year of 2009!! this new year eve i spend with all my housemate include our lovely hair stylist, Mr Jeff !! hohoho i had change a bit of my hair style and colour it as purple.. but not really can show out lar the purple.. at 1st is sharp sharp red, but since its too sharp, den Jeff help me cover it back by purple..
another new year is reaching, my age also older another year again.. wat to do lar in another year? still keep on happy go lucky? i dont think i can.. i need to improve myself adi, i got the responsibility.. to let everyone around me to have a happy and nice life.. ^^ so happy, lou po zai can pass through new year and also x\mas with my love one.. this is the only FIRST year that i spend my eve's time with my love one.. thx to being with me~ happy ya..
tis week i have to go back home too.. wanna go return back the stupid fucker wimax modem.. who the hell told me said wangsa maju metroview got line huh? we all cant use at all man.. need return or else have to pay.. #U&^*#@!$#@!!

No comments: