Sunday, January 4, 2009

5th months lor..

nyek nyek!! finally my promised had work on her.. ^^ so happy bcuz can pass through days with her.. i love her..
but then today when i go check for my loan status, i only realize that my loan had only approved for 5000!! wat the hell so damn less? den i 1st kena shocked den continue i kena nag like hell.. always blame on me, everything also my fault. this la that la all me wrong lar!! others all correct lor.. u tot i hope i can get so less loan de a? har, i also wanna buy my own things lar!! i wanna buy new spec, change tis spec, wanna buy speaker.. u tot those things no need money lar? ask from parent sure kena cucuk wan.. thats why im waiting for my loan..
haiz, last time long time din back home, feel very miss home, very like my home.. but after today, i felt that i gonna hate my home again from now on.. haih, need time to cool myself down bah? hope can go clubbing now.. only the loud music there can let me forget every fan nao.. 2moro xin yi go back kedah lor on morning.. but i havent back wangsa yet so i cant send her to pudu.. so paiseh.. sry.. some more my final exam is coming, juz really around the corner..
i havent fully prepare eyt, i so scare if this sem my result drop den my loan kena cancelled, den i really can die.. haiz some more tis sem i have to work on both maths paper.. die lor T.T

No comments: