Monday, December 15, 2008

sei lor!! exam week !!

haiz izzit too bad luck for me huh? juz done my coco day in saturday den sunday tot wanna to rest a bit but monday, means today got test.. some more tis week got 4 test is waiting for me lor.. haiz until now also i havent finish up my build con de notes.. hopefully can finish it on time before the test start bah~ 2moro got another test which is building material again.. den wednesday got building services again den thursday or friday got technical drawing.. walao !!! sei lor..
last nite tot wanna to study at 2am like tat de but suddenly no electricity so cant study.. den i call my dear, she also decide to sleep again den 5am only awake to study.. but den after i fall asleep den only she text me said she cant sleep den continue study.. until 5 i wake up only she go sleep.. she are far more better than me, she almost done for her notes, but den i scare she got no time to study den i awake her up but never reply.. hmm~ worrying for this test, although it is not take much marks in final exam.. but still worrying~~~ all the best for me and her bah!! gambahteh

No comments: