Thursday, December 18, 2008

finish luu!!

this week friday will be the last test that i got.. today is thursday rite? so after today's presentation den everything will be fine.. 2moro de technical crawing got a bit worrired la, but still not so worried also.. heard from senior that it will be basic things wor? dunno is true or not also de.. fully coursework marks leh, if cant do well den can die lor.. pity me dun wanna to get fail anymore lor.. haiz~! my dear also happy de i think,bcuz finally done all the midterm test den can no need ao ye adi.. den can sleep more, get more enough rest.. since this few days we both also cant rest much bcuz of presentation lar, test lar tis la and that la.. but friday still got another assignment need to pass up lea? but nvm.. can copy ppl's wan it is just maths.. but i wanna to try by myself 1st before i refer to ppl's answer.. never try never know..
argh!! pity me lor.. so early wake up adi prepare for my presentation later.. need to memorize so many things but i think i cant do it bah? later cna take paper out de mar, den when forget adi juz refer back to paper lor.. ^^ anyway, all the best to myself and eileen~ and every of my group members la..

No comments: