Monday, November 17, 2008

since last friday that i;m going back my home.. i start to have lil bit feeling not well.. not thoe sick de feeling not well.. is, dunno how to said la.. afterward i go back few days, until last nite only i back here.. feel that, so suddenly i very missed home, and my parents..haih but wat to do, have to study now also while ppl adi start to having year end holiday liao laa.. really moody, bcuz tis few days also weathernot good, now only i realised that i'm really a ppl that easyli affected by weather... mood adi not good jor de laar, some more this kind of weather only will make me feel more worse..
when go back home, sure parents will say tis and that about studies wan lar, now no ppl nag me at wangsa here some more i feel unconfortable.. i missed my parents voice, nagging and everything.. when they talk about studies.. haiz, i let them disappointed again and again.. i dun wan to fail anymore start in this sem T.T argh!!! some times my mind was really too tension.. although no ppl can see it can know it..
friday nite also, something make me feel sad about it.. but nvm la,since it is past, juz let it past.. and i wont campur tangan in ppl's decision.. actually a problem can have many types of solution wan mar.. juz, from which sudut we see the problem.. but i dun wan say out my solution lar, later let ppl say i 投机取巧 only.. 投机取巧 not consider as a solution meh? as long as it can settle down the problem a.. some more, ergh!!!! my floor plan havent complete yet lar, later when finish class come back need to draw adi, mayb need burn midnite oil also.. sad... :(
today will be the 4th days that im in bad condition.. i dunno why.. wondering... wat can let me be bad mood like tat for so long?? no answer? or only god will know??
currently, im still missing someone badly.. izzit that i had done everything too over for her? i dunno.. i dun wan she feel unconfortable with all my over concerned or watever.. some times like, dunno how to say how to describe.. when everything come o a limit, it will be terbalik's effect... very scare that my nitemare will come true.. i dun wan!! i never wanna it to come true!!

No comments: