Saturday, November 15, 2008

nitez of thinking..

today i back from wangsa maju to my own house.. in between the way i back home den suddenly got rain so heavily.. until it become smaller a bit den only i walk back to home but reach home also adi whole body wet wet jor laar.. some more bag also masuk air,.. pity me..
2moro, dunno where will go and wat to do.. until now im still cannot sleep yet.. they are planning to go PD in this coming x'mas with Zellent.. i very hope can go with her, but i dun think i will do so... juz now wat they told me is correct.. we should tell it terus terang.. or can say as be honesty to some ppl.. if not when until ppl bocorkan our things, sure that time very very very serious problem will happen~ im still thinking for it.. should i continue? or juz go sleep.. or watever!!! i hate to think about these kind of question tat cannot find out answer by myself.. edmond also finish study his course adi lor.. me?? still half half here.. die cannot die, live cannot live.. ppl finish study adi me juz sem2 in 1st year of diploma... argh !!! cry?? i also hope tat my tears can drop out, but... it dun wan come out wat can i do? im feeling pressuring now.. tis sem im gonna take 2 maths paper.. i scare will die again.. i hate maths !!! some more.. pressuring is not juz onyl from studies.. dunno how to say la.. juz now online a while saw eevonne.. long long long time never talk and chat with her jor lor since she move to utar kampar.. walao once she see me online den jzu scold me o... haha, but nvm la.. i accept your scolding..

1 comment:

jiakei said...

joseph gor gor said dat can't bring ur gf o bg de wor.. =P