Saturday, September 20, 2008

holiday !!!

hi all my frens, this is my passage since i had done my exam on monday.. i havent back my own house yet bcuz i got something to do here.. afterward at nite, our house will got a bbq small party.. juz to celebrate for finish our final exam and we all had done a not bad's result i think.. haih, tat day i call back to my mum and ask for another extra 50 dollar den i kena scold.. she ask why finish exam adi got house also dun wan go back woor.. u tot i dun like my house meh? i go back can go yam cha everyday leh.. but i really got something else important to do here maa.. i have to help my dear do things for the dunno wat wat society,forget the name adi laa.. if i'm not here i scare she cant done it well by herself.. so some times i have to give her a hand a..
exam is done adi, my boring life had juz started after exam.. everyday sit at home also dunno do wat.. nothing to do also.. watch movie, keep going fo movie until sienz adi.. she everyday go skul prepare for her things so not much time can be with me. except from sleeping i reallyduno wat lse better i can do.. dunno when should id go back my house.. i miss there.. but.. dunno la.. everything will be allright when come to the time,k? now juz pray hard a bit to get a better result.. still got hope wan.. a lil bit down,sad and moody now.. sitting in front of my computer, fa dai.. waiting for movie to finish download.. today will be Lester and Yp's last day of exam so all the best for them la.. addoil.. and also all the best for my dear dear.. hopefully your society can done a good job in the coming weeks..

No comments: