Friday, September 26, 2008

COCKROACH?!!!!

wat the hell my house got so dman lot of cockroach? haih juz now go toilet tat time din on the light dark dark like tat.. suddenly my leg pijak something then i go check it out.. WTF!!! is cockroach!! so damn fucking terkejut jump here jump there finding for mosquito spray!!! havent die yet leh even kena pijak den use mosquito spray to spray it hope can let it die but not.. finally it run away.. haih dunno run to where den die adi sure make the place dirty and got lot of ants wan laar.. so big ppl liao still scare bcuz of cockroach, very useless hor?? haiz.. so terrible suddenly terpijak..
finally today i back my own home liao.. feel very boring leh staying home here doing nothing.. everyday keep watching movie make my life very meaningless leh.. hopefully in the coming few days i will study a bit for my 1st sem things bah, i dun wan my sem2 cannot chase back again the syllabus.. sem2 i need to resit for my maths paper, hope tat lou po zai can teach me study math with me lor.. hmm~ lou po zai not with me also, she now is far away from me, she at johor.. having her xia xiang activities.. hopefully she can done every of her jobs before she back lor.. if she din finish it up cannot come back leh.. wat the.. den i ma cannot see her? pity me.. miss her so much..
later morning have to wake up go find the secondary skul principal to verify my document for applying loan from ptptn.. need to settle it as fast as possible den after sem2 start no need worry, juz fill in everything and pass up jiu ok adi.. feeling sleepy jor a.. so now go sleep 1st bah.. any frens got plan wanna date me out for a tea can find me now.. im available until 5 Oct except during hari raya.. need to back ipoh in that 2 days~ nitez .. ^^

No comments: