Friday, August 8, 2008

am I too bad?

haih, tis few days got one Question keep appearing on my mind lor.. juz dunno why my style, always let ppl feel that I'm a very Playboy person!! is tis true? i can tell everyone here, NO!! I'm NOT!!! the 2 days before she stay overnite at me here.. the next morning, i had done a wrong things.. i told her a joke wit a very serious voice, she really.. scare until the tears drop out.. that time i really gonna ki siao lor!! i dunno wat had happen.. i know she tot wat i told her is true.. but im juz kidding.. haiz.. too bad den make her tears drop out.. so scare will lose her..
and den later we go for class lor, got test.. building construction.. i tot will be very damn hard lor but manatau juz like makan kacang only.. luckily lor, if not sure i can die again in tarc here.. den at evening class around 6 or 7 like tat, i felt very sleepy.. den i juz keep on sleeping sleeping only den i din care about her who was sitting beside me.. at nite when finish class, she told me.. she cried again.. bcuz i ket her feel not enuff an quan gan,, she said i like "ng teh ng diu" like tat so she very scare.. but wat i can said is , dun think too much.. im really tired ma so only i din talk to her at all.. finally i found answer for reason why she said so.. after i back home i told my housemate all.. they also agreed wat she said.. my style, my way of talking and many things also let ppl feel that im very playful person.. but actually they also knew that I;m not.. so, wat can i do for that? i cant do anything bcuz that is not under my control lor.. wanna change also dunno how to change.. haiz..

and another happy news for me is finally Mr Zellent had back M'sia lor from Being a BAN ZAI.. haha, see later when we are free den can have another gathering again.. very long time never see his face adi.. so damn miss him.. hahaha !! dun say me gay ar.. im not!! next week Thursday i still got another math midterm test.. so scare about that bcuz my math never got passed since foundation last year ~ haiz, pressure adi laar.. final is juz around the corner.. few more weeks later have to face final exam adi.. very gan jiong lor !! pity me..
yeah!!! start from next week i think my house here can have online adi, yeahoo!!!! ^^ den can online more blog more adi..hehe.. but when think back, have to pay also every month den.. haiz

No comments: