Sunday, July 20, 2008

missing heart

It is already 3.30am now, but I'm still here to blogging my own post.. Talking all about my story happened these few days.. some time even me myself also dunno wat shit I'm doing.. assignment wait till last minutes only do, den do all those no quality de works !! i need high marks lea!! some more do until not enuff sleep, damn it!! suffering when im in class for morning.. feeling sleepy and den cannot pay attention to wat teacher teach !! wasting my time and money to go there.. Actually tis few days im missing of some one.. thinking of someone, hahaha.. good good, finally my heart wont be lonely anymore.. but den............. haiz, long story lor.. dun wan tell here, later got ppl "geh po geh po" ask tis ask tat.. keep it as secret, nyek nyek xD !!
life at wangsa maju is really boring.. at 1st I'm still quite enjoy to stay there bcuz got lot of frens can chat and laugh with.. but, my mood recently turn 180degrees.. turn until i not really like staying there, more prefer to back my own house if i can.. izzit i sot sot adi?? before moving out, I very very very hope can stay outside to avoid from kena nagging from my parents.. but now, miss their nag.. haiz, human is so weird, wont appreciate when u got it, only will regret after u lose it..
tell honestly, I'm really regret and bored with the smoke!!! CB!! that smell now really make me feeling wanna vomit.. thats why, gonna quit it soon.. or will make it until very very very less.. bored for the special "fragrance".. haih, so fast, now adi is Sunday.. have to go back wangsa maju soon.. den have to be out of connect soon.. hopefully the streamyx can be settle down faster laar.. if not i really gonna die soon.. if not den i really going to apply for the U mobile broadband adi lor.. haiz.. sad sad sad.. hmm, gaming now.. bb lor every one.. nitez ^^

1 comment:

wenwen said...

i told u already,
but u din trust me....

the life staying outside is very boring....
home is the best place...
even is the food that u eat at home is maggi mee, but the maggi mee still better than hostel de..

home is the best...