Sunday, July 6, 2008

yeah hoo!!!!

finally i got new post adi!!!! ^^ sorry for my blog's reader ya.. din update quite a long period adi.. haiz.. finally i juz done for my gathering for my ex primary skulmate!! so damn happy, and funny.. can meet back all of my previous frens.. ahhahaha, can keep in touch and im willing for the next gathering adi.. so excited for it lor.. haiz!! later when i get thsoe pic den i will upload here.. afterward huey yee and edmond they all still have to celebrate b'day for Eling.. so i still ahve to remain there after fetch my fren back home.. haih, tired tired tired.. T.T
now back home d, think back my assignment, like shit la!! i dunno how to do.. week 8 have to pass up liao, and now is adi end of week6!! we got not enuff time to do, but one of my fren still wanna choose those hard hard plan to draw.. i dont think we can finish it on time if we choose hard wan.. even now tis easy job also we cannot finish it up so fast.. 2moro morning still have to awake early to draw for my plan.. shit !!! damn it !!! i wanna sleep more leh!! only back my own house can enjoy my sweet sweet sleeping..
ahha, sunday nite can go back wangsa maju BBQ liao luu.. yeah!! but, i dun wan to start the fire d!!! hate to start up for fire, waste time and lot of smoke come out..

No comments: