Sunday, July 6, 2008

wat the F??

haih, study is not easy.. especially when u facing some problem, no one will help you to settle it.. now, i had really face a crisis.. Building construction de assignment we have to pass up on week 8 as i mention in the passage before.. now adi starting of week 7.. wat else can we do except than working hard?? but, SOMEONE was keep on finding out problems, and making us into more trouble.. why cant she juz think properly? not we dun wanna help her to do it, its bcuz of that plan she want, adi really too hard and too pack to done in one week's time!!! GOD please la, change her mind.. juz now she call and scold me.. why dun she call other ppl?? why scold me?? im only explain and make my decision based on wat our condition now.. who dun wanna get higher marks?? who dun wanna do a more pretty more nice works to pass up? but now, think la rasionally.. we got not enuff time.. if u really wanna take risk to try, i nvm.. fine, i can accept watever.. but dun u think further, why we need to take that risk juz bcuz of that few marks?? not much wat, if more also juz more than ppl 3 -5 marks if we done nothing wrong at all.. but den u try to think, when u do something wrong, even your plan is very nice.. think la!!! ppl's plan easy but nothing wrong, and your plan nice, but like "lek chat lek" like tat here wrong there wrong.. if u are the lecturer, who else u will give higher marks?? haih, this group really make me feel SICKED and its FUCK to be wit her.. no more next time i will be grouping up wit her when the coming up assignment.. really regret why i accept her invite to join their group.. come one man! be wise and think la properly !!! haiz.. plan plan plan make me gonna become crazy!!! really PRESSURE ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

gintee said...

hahhaa...i also hv that kind of girl in my group... *give me five*

just ignore her 1st,done ur assignment then don't care about it la.hahaha...

8gua-news said...

lol.. we all was ignoring her.. but then so many ppl in my group she dun wan call, juz call me.. and talking tis kind of shit to me.. she can be noe me better, bcuz she dunno that i dun care tis kind of shit at all.. call me is useless