Tuesday, May 20, 2008

will be lost contact for 1 month

according to the title up there~ i mayb will lost contact and definitely wont be online for mayb a few weeks until max is mayb one month, haha.. everyone here dun miss me ^^ im still available from my both phones~ haiz, im having a lil bit hard feeling to leave home on tis weekend~ have to start my college life again in next week Monday, so the most late is Sunday nite have to move there adi.. so sad.. cannot online, cannot always be with my family members.. last time when im damn boring at home, everyday hope to go out.. everyday wanna leave the house, but until now only i feel it, how important is my house to me!! but as a human, I HAVE TO GREW UP!! so, i have to learn to be independent on myself.. i should be responsible to everything i done and said !! im no longer a small boy tat cannot think maturely.. so i think.. mayb.. i will really study hard in tis whole new life new campus~ juz bcuz i dun wanna waste my time and my parent's money anymore!! actually hor, im not tat "bai gah" as how u all think on me~ but tis month im adi spending over 1000 on accommodation.. so sad bcuz its really a big sum of CASH.. CASH CASH CASH man !!! how dare if im still keep on wasting my parent's money huh? later really kena struck by lightning adi la bcuz din appreciate wat had ppl given to me....hopefully wont be too stress to study for diploma in Quantity Surveying bah~ later if fail again i will knock my head to wall !! im still missing someone in deep of my heart, but i never sound out.. no one know who the hell is tat fellar~ except for mayb few ppl tat who is my housemate in setapak.. here come my best wish for you!! addoil in final exam bah! im praying for you here in case, haha.. to let u get higher marks~
today juz went to tar college de orientation day!! it is really DAMN BORING at there.. ask us to go on 730am.. but those things start on almost 820am.. luckily im not so stupid to line up there for almost an hour.. shit la.. and we have to change to the TARC de t-shirt?!! yiak !! ugly la tat shirt but nvm lor since whole hall de pl also wearing the same.. but den later when go in my fern's car, i straight change it away back to my formal shirt !! afterward we go eat and den we fetch all my utar ex skulmate back to wangsa maju .. den we decide to have a short nap 1st but den.. tat monkey keep on shouting bcuz he is hungry !! hahaha, den we go eat some where near la, den we go jusco wangsa maju to looks for a few goods.. today another days wasting time and money~ one stupid assh*le chair cost me rm75 !! but nvm bah, im planning to use it mayb for 2 - 4 years.. so its worth la.. but now the problem is i cannot have my own pc yet !! i need laptop!! but my parent temporary wont buy for me lor.. dunno why.. they should noe wat, in college life, COMPUTER IS A MUST.. but they always say me only know online everyday and den watch movie everyday.. i noe la tis is wat i do in past few months.. but who ask me is really too bored until nothing to do? i got no choice!! but now start study adi, i will got choice to study la.. believe me maar !! soon when my house there got online adi sure i will take tis pc go liao de.. sorry la, to my brother.. it is really a need there.. if not u tot am I willing to move tis big ass computer to there ar? hopefully la, can get loan or mayb my parent kena lottery den buy me a laptop ^^ should i sleep now? its really bored now and quite tired d.. wake up damn early.. den whole day din nap~ 2moro some more have to go Carrefour to buy something.. poor lor !! haiz..

No comments: