Sunday, May 25, 2008

sad and ...

haih, time passing day by day so fast.. suddenly its the time to become a student again, and den have to leave my own house, my bed, my computer, my everything.. tonight will be the last nite im staying at Balakong.. so just now edmond and huey yee went for a tea with me.. really will miss them so much.. i really hope can "blow water" with them unstoppable.. but we everyone got our own road have to walk, so just can have a tea for sometime~ feel sorry to ah chean and chun yap they all.. wei liang is going to Kampar 2moro so, they all having tea with him but i cant divide myself into 2 part.. so i juz prefer to join huey yee and edmond.. 2moro mayb going for "dim sum" with my parent den after tat only fetch me go wangsa maju~ new sem, new life and new environment gonna start soon, i have to learn for independent.. hopefully i can able to handle every problem bah~ especially in studies.. hope that i can do far more better than last time i did.. juz now afternoon check result for them, all crazy fellar.. result damn good.. haiz~ im the only one who fail fail fail and fail.. last time when staying at home, hoprfully skul start afster and leave home faster.. but now? until the last day im here.. feeling hard to leave pulak.. mayb bcuz too lazy adi la, 4 months at home doing nothing.. hm.. all the best for myself and also everyone who looking at my blog here.. i think every should should be having their new sem soon.. addoil ya ^^

No comments: