Friday, March 28, 2008

cold,lonely,and sleepless nite

?? dunno wat should write, so juz simply use the Q marks to start lor.. dunno why suddenly got such a stupid question appear wan.. ya, i'm quite fren wit her suddenly.. before this we also not really always contact with each other, juz lately only we contact back and den everyday chat.. dunno why hor, mayb we chat too often adi gua? someone really misunderstood us adi.. her fen tot she 2gether with me.. ??!! wtf?!! how come so cincai so easy jiu 2gether wan? but.. haih~ she suddenly ask like that, den i have to ask myself.. ASK MYSELF CLEARLY DEEPLY why this kind of problem will appear!! izzit i really did something wrong?? ya.. i admit, she is not bad.. quite can talk wit me.. but.. juz not bad.. still havent think about she is my cup of tea yet!! GOD help me!!! i wan study hao hao lai i dun wan think about tis problem liao laa...!! Grr!!
haih, why every problem sure come to me de? juz now i read an article about online and sms.. later i post another page again about it.. quite lazy to type chinese here.. im really gonna crazy if i keep on addicted to computer.. im not gamer,dunno why when internet down in few days before!! i really gonna crazy and feeling like wanna die.. feeling like scare this happen that happen.. izzit i too sensitive,think too much? or im really have some problem? haiz, so sad so DEPRESSED!! since i got a long long vacation after i stop study in utar.. actually juz one month only wat? not very long rite?but for me, juz like stay at home adi 10years!! hope someone date me out.. but everyone was busying study, assignment, coursework, working... no one was free.. even those "pig and dog fren" last time also dun wan talk to me adi la? izzit my problem? i HATE LONELY, hate to be ALONE.. but im TOO BE DOOMED BY GOD that i should be lonely juz after i wake up from my dream.. do you all think that everyday can sleep until 12pm is very good? very nice rite? i can tell u here!! NOTHING WAS SO GOOD TO DO THAT!! i hate that feeling juz after i wake up!! i hope that really can sleep forever until someone was here to play talk chat shop wit me.. see la, no study also fan nao.. study also fan nao.. wat so many things to let me fan? everything can be settle down rite?? nothing is impossible as long as i try to do it!! but juz... i lose my confident at all adi.. except for english related papers~
dunno should say luckily or unluckily.. tis weekend i have to back ipoh for ching ming on sunday morning~one nite cannot use computer, i here to let u all BET, will i die bcuz of that? but go back got all my cousin there,wont be boring also la.. but juz.. no computer like my soul also lost half adi.. 魂不附体似的~ i dun wan i become like this.. i have to prove that i can live without computer.. so sad about it.. juz now afternoon when im doing something in wash room.. suddenly my behind part around the waist.. kena calar kao kao but the pail that fully with water, at 1st nothing wrong wan juz feel pain pain abit,sure wan la kena calar.. but den later i bath,once it touch the soap!! walao!!! really pain until i almost shout!! wtf.... today is bad luck day~ hope to go out also no one willing to go out wit me.. am i really so bad? suan le bah~ juz be myself.. if i change, den i no longer is weishioun anymore~ now, juz waiting for ping hao to have holiday later^^ den on no need worry that nothing to do at home~ haiz, drama also all finish adi la, someone tell me pls wat else i can do?

No comments: