Thursday, February 21, 2008

FUCK UTAR!! cibai

haih, 2day i went to PJ all the way from Balakong juz to get the student bill and my sem3 de timetable.. but when i reach at PA block,the stupid office din open!! really niama cibai !! fuck the UTAR management 1st!!
den i damn very unhappy tat time.. den i drive to another block to get my bill lor,and u noe wat they told me? they said timetable only be available on 2moro 2pm!! they juz cannot give me one day earlier meh? fuck their management again!!!
wat a damn like shit de management UTAR got!! make ppl angry only.. and result said to be announce on monday when skul re-open.. but den later when im on the way back home,jam jam jam.. den phone ring.. den fai lin told me tat result adi on the utar website
fuck the UTAR management last here!! i'm really fully giving up here, and i'm also hopeless from now tis moment!! fuck fuck fuck utar!!
but dun worry, i noe it is my fault and i wont blame anyone here!! i should be the one who responsible on my own fault!! juz now is juz for "fa xie".. now nothing adi..

No comments: