Monday, February 4, 2008

GOOD NEWS!!!

hahahaha!! juz now at nite i get a good news.. finally, my waiting for you was not wasted.. finally i get my 2nd chance adi.. but got good enws, always got bad news which come together wan lor.. so sad, haih.. got another opponent..how come he always like tis wan?? i din take action,he din take action.. when i finally sound it out, u wanna be my opponent pulak, why u cannot be late a bit?? or juz simply early a bit leh?? haiz, wat to do?? tis is my faith, i have to face it.. scare is scare la, but wat to do?? have to "fight" also wat? if i give up now,i got nothing!! i cannot lose you in m world again!! you muz be in my life to let my life got rainbow, but not heavy rain everyday!! so laz year i ahd lost a very very good chance, since tat time i trying my best to treat u good good .. trying to sayang u but i got no chance to do so.. finally now, i can do it again!! dun worry i wont let u disappointed on me.. i will trying my best to give u all the best tat i have.. haih, if i wanna be selffish, i need to ask u to kick him out, since u and him adi is PAST TENSE wat, once break it can never been together again la, wat for u still wan halang me to get my xing fu? but nvm, once i tried my best even though if i will lose, i also "sam fuk hau fuk" lor.. as long as i try adi, and i wont regret.. and i also wont let myself to regret anymore!!! i had done a very stupid things during laz year de november.. i will forever remember tat day.. so, now i will take it as a lesson and i wont "cuo guo" any chance tat i have to be with you!! gambateh!!
juz now ping hao got fan nao.. he told me.. so i think it should not be posted here.. so i wont talk more about it la.. jzu hope tat u can really think properly, u are not small boy anymore.. should be can do your own decision.. if got anything else u can find me anytime.. since u and me is FnF in the digi number, haha!! so no need scare la, sms only 1cen. call also juz 10cen.. i will be with you anytime when u need me.. YIAK!! since when i learn this kind of things har?? ping hao is boy leh!! cannot use tis kind of sot sot word wan.. fen will always be with you whenever u need them.. so 2moro u still got class la.. sleep early bah.. haih, u got class everyone also got class.. no oen teman me go pudu.. no oen can be my opponent for daytona car anymore T.T you are my sifu, i got tis result i should thx you!! hehe ^^ anyways, 2moro mayb im going out with my old geng.. hope tat i wont be jahat again when i mix wit them again.,., hope i can find i pants for myself b4 cny!! tuesday i wotn be here anymore.. so mayb i will go CC to on9 gua??! mayb only la..
May, i will try my best to treat u as good as i can,, addoil mr bear!! nite nite everyone~ ^^

No comments: