Tuesday, February 12, 2008

boring life again

haih, before Cny start.. im very very happy bcoz finally can balik kampung adi.. although there very boring also wan la.. but the most important is i can meet back all my cousin cousin ma.. den chat chat chat also can be very happy very nice wan.. but the happy moment always pass through me so fast.. juz left the sad and boring moment to be with me nowadays.. stay at home not as good as u all think leh.. at home can do wat?? watch movie?? finish adi.. wan shopping, but no $$$.. wanna work .. but lazy.. i always sleep till 2pm only i wake up..how to go work ohh??
cny really gone so fast,i really do nothing during tis holiday.. said wanna be prepared for my 1st sem de re-seat paper.. but till now also haven't touch anything yet.. so how?? wait die la.. how come i turn to become lazy again? wuyue, im waiting for you here.. everyday.. juz to wait for you to on9.. izzit very stupid leh?? izzit very wasting time leh?? i dunno la.. and i dun care also.. as logn as i feel it is worth.. i will do it without any thinking .. haiz, since we holiday for one month.. i really dunno wat should i do at home during tis one month.. dunno why at my grandma house there very re nao,very riuh rendah wan.. tats why i can be happy.. everyday wake up also is a brand new day for me.. but after i back my own house.. wake up,face the wall, talk to the wall, play also faced to the wall only.. noone at home can teman me.. not even got one ppl come and chat wit me..wanna go skul,but go skul do wat?? class also havent start yet..
wanna go travel at penang but date havent reach.. and i can feel tat, i will be not very happy during the penang trip.. dunno why,to tis kind of bad things my 6th sense always very zhun wan.. but for good things, it never been straight to the point.. someone can help me?? someone can teman me go gai gai go walk walk boh?? really boring until wanna die adi.. haiz~~
everyday wake up at 2pm start to sit in front of comp adi.. until 2am at nite.. wtf i doing there? chatting also not.. watching movie also not.. haih~ boring boring boring life.. sms also no body will reply me wan.. and my "zhu peng gou you" all also uselesss wan la.. eat shit la.. when they need you, they will come find u.. but when they no need you.. they wont even reply u s sms!! or even a call.. tis is not the fren tat i wan k?? diu.. but dun worry.. im juz specifically talking about some body.. not all of them la.. and the last is.. who can tell me where can get tis? the picture below wan.. i need the exact location..

No comments: