Friday, November 9, 2007

no more rainbow in my life 咖啡麻醉不了孤单..不开心的事情就让我一个人扛吧

forever lose rainbow in my life!! T.T cow eat grass,me also eat grass..T.T i'm approaching but will never get, why limit happens?? T.T izzit me too stupid?? or bcoz i had procrastinate too long adi?? i reall very very sad, very angry about myself.. why i take action so late?? why??
i need you, but im stupid.. wont appreciate you properly..now everything is gone..
wat i got now, is juz memory.. i dun wan memory, i wan reality!! but reality is "fail" to get her..
math class adi no mood to study.. bcoz she din come yet.. now how leh?? wat can i do??
can we still counted as good fren?? bcoz everybody is different.. some ppl cannot be couple, den they cannot be fren also.. but i dun hope tis will happen on me and rainbow.. so tired and moody when driving back home.. wan go find fren yam cha but forget how to go her house adi..
call her, talk till half den finish credit.. wanna find some one to talk to me..

why ppl muz grow up?? why ppl muz face tis kind of problem?? why my luck seems like extremely bad in tis year?? why im so stupid until i lose someone very important for me?? why my life cannot be smooth smooth?? why i cannot be rich ppl?? why i cannot be a smart guy?? why i so stupid?? why i dun wan study hard?? why... why.. why.. and why~~
too many question marks in my brain now..i hate life.. but i not dare to end it like tis..
grey colour appear again in my world.. raining.. lonely~~
but dun worry.. i wont be give up so fast!! i will wait you.. rainbow, i wait you here..
u said majority no chance only.. but still got minority!! i will wait..
once a boy really love tat gal, tat 3 words is not easy to sound out..it need lot of yong qi..
if a boy can simply tell a gal tat "i love u", got point meh?? tat boy also not really love u de..
anyone agree wit me in tis point??

1 comment:

wenwen said...

悲伤的事很快就会过得啦……
尝试去喜欢除了黑色以外的颜色……
你会发现世界原来那样美丽……