Tuesday, February 23, 2010

FIrst Day of My Training

Lol.. just write out here 1st i scare if i forget adi
den end up nth to pass up to teacher~ haha~
today hor, very cham lor. 830am start work geh~
but me myself doh doh lan yeh, wanna out earlier~
730am adi reach there, den go eat, go drink, also still got lots of time~
and too bad also the boss reach late, i soh gang gang waiting outside the factory
but luckily end up i get into there jor.. so at least got aircond a bit~
lols, boss once get in then gimme angpau jor lo~ haha so good la him..
and another man dunno is who lai de also gimme angpau, wasai nice man~
den my boss walk into his office adi i tot he nth to assign me do den feel wanna online
or mayb nap a while geh, but luckily la, he gave me something to do~
now only i know wat i learn in skul is totally different with all the building works i do now
we normally just measure brickwork la concrete la roof tiles la steel bar la~
but tis time, no longer familiar stuffs for me, beside than WINDOWS!!
today whole day in office just doing excel calculate the cost like tat only..
but nvm la, 1st time sure is slower de lar, hopefully in future coming many years i can learn more on all these kind of things.. hope can be success in one day~
2moro, reach office again continue do my things.. dunno wat gonna do also, boss said will bring me go site see see woor, so ask me no need wear nice nice go work geh
but 1st day i dunno , so i wear full formal go, whole office most handsome is me~
sobs~ no senior is around, only got those ppl who skilled and experienced worker~
not bad today in office at least no bad things happen on me so far lar~ see ya 2moro again~ gonna sleep soon lo.. 2moro again need go work, sien a!! nitez everyone

No comments: