Monday, November 16, 2009

考试周

what a pity week i got from now.. just back from balakong last nite
i so suddenly realise that my phone cannot be use when im awake on almost afternoon just now..
haiz bad luck i got some more, 2moro, means tuesday i will have both my building act and principle management's midterm
i havent touch anything yet so tonite i think i wont able to sleep and have to study
2moro again another pair of panda eye ring will appear in front of u all~

well, my life is just to study? or enjoy? or just suffering from lossing something?
i dunno.. some frens, had been so successful in their life, well but me? looking at myself, im actually shameful of myself.. i know NOTHING at all beside than spending money eating playing lazying watching movie and sleeping.. every time my dad sound me, but, for me i feel its nothing wrong bcuz every of the college student also is almost like me.. well, but then think further~
this kind of life wont let me have more longer life, it will only shortern my life~

some ppl working during studying, they can be successful
some ppl working without studying, also can be successful~
some ppl studying but without working, also successful~
well, me? looking at myself in the mirror, asking myself a question
WHAT THE HELL ACTUALLY YOU WANT FROM YOUR LIFE??

No comments: