Saturday, October 17, 2009

totally hopeless nite i got

from now onward
wat i see i will never ask
wat i listen i will never tell
wat i feel i will never say it out
bcuz i know everything i can saw is a REAL thing
just that every time i keep giving myself excuses to avoid myself from being hurt
but end up im still the one who was hurt! im really sad,looking at the wallpaper
my tears drop down drop by drop, silently, soundlessly
no one can see my sad face now, no one understand my feeling now
everyone is sleeping while no one can share my feel with me now
everything i will just kept for myself and work out silently.. 默默耕耘,默默付出

repay? i not even dare to think once about it now! just hope my heart wont break anymore
回报?我根本都不敢想象了!一点都不敢期待了~但愿我不会再次心碎

u can able to play happily, travel happily, but me? as u said i ask u dun go den u wont go but end up u are still going, although im very sad and beh song but wat to do? u gimme all those excuses already enuff to let me see your real face! i know u very hope to go but then why cant u just tell me? i will bring u to go mayb in another months.. why everything i ask u u just keep silent, just tell me nothing nothing, den end up u get mad at me, saying taht i dunno about u at all! not i dun understand about u, is u never gimem such a good chance to understand you

and now finally i realize that how much i told u, i talk to u before all also is useless, all is just SHIT that no one will care for it, bcuz u will never listen to me even once, so,

no points i keep explaining to you,
no points i keep asking u to be careful,
no points i keep asking u to take care of yourself,
no points i keep worryng for u whole days and nites..

while actually u are having fun while im suffering, u are playing until so happy WITH HIM while my heart was thinking rubbish..
after all, i really speechless, nothing to say anymore, bcuz my throat really get dried and i really got no sound, no strength and no energy wanna to continue tell u all those things i faced before~
now wat i can hope is just can take good care of yourself and no regret in future for wat ever decision u makin now, while life past, means past! no turning back point, no U-turn in this highway

我们曾经甜蜜过
我们曾经吵架过
我们曾经冷战过
可是,什么都跨过去了
偏偏就是还有着一个障碍~
我不知道我做的方法是否正确
可是我不得不那么做~因为我不甘心
我不喜欢分享,我也做不到假假不知道

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

男人说谎为了让自己好过,女人说谎往往都为了让他的男人好过点。既然你选了她,你就该相信她。你们应该算有点距离的吧。
要维持远距离恋情,一定要记得相信彼此。只有这样才能走得更远^^