Wednesday, September 9, 2009

give up

did anyone got any idea about tat?
should i giving up something in my life?
or should i just continue and act like nothing happen?
im missing those happy days~why?
why something had been a past tense den will never came back again?

ya,now im just at wangsa, my own home~ feel so tired~
since last saturday till now i think i din even get more than 10 hours sleep~
im really gonna be a FREAK if continuous like tis~
luckily, my next coming paper fall on next tuesday~
so i can really get a good rest during today and 2moro~
den have to start study fucking hard again soon~

i HATE calculation!! STill very hate!! bcuz i may missing some marks~
and den the next coming exam will be all pure calculations and im gonna die~
so how? who else can help me? teach me something please~ and thx if anyone~

suddenly feel so down right now~ haiz dunno wat the hell im thinking about
dunno wat i want also... me myself also not even can understand myself
so how im gonna ask for other ppl to understand me? izzit im really so unpredictable?
am I that changeable? 可是我还是一样啊,初一十五都一样,一样是我
或许我已经把自己封闭了起来吧~就好像有种生人勿近的感觉~是这样么?
真的有那么的难接近我吗?有那么难来了解下下我需要什么,想要什么吗??

2 comments:

pinky said...

take good rest ba~

yukic89 said...

心很小的时候,世界就变得很小,小的看不起一片树叶...
心很乱的时候,路就变得很多,我们都是这样走失的...
简单的幸福,就是别想太多,开心就好~
加油,朋友~
我们会支持你的!!