Wednesday, August 26, 2009

my old days? where izzit?

recently quite free during midnite bcuz no mood wanna to study much so just stop after stuydy about one hour~ until now also i havent finish anyone of the subject yet, so? pray hard la my fren.

tis few days, log in to my both old and new friendster account, see back all those photo i had posted up previously during my old days.. im really fucking deeply miss those days, with all my fellow frens, either utarians or my NS frens~ we all having a great time during the one year period after we finish NS! tat time our Mr Zellent havent go overseas yet, all of us still relax, sitting there drinking tea quite often, gathering together quite often~ but now? i did really miss him much~

secondly, all my previous UTAR's fren and classmate or skulmate~ long time never see u all.. except lah for my housemate~ i see them everyday.. i miss the nite we having BBQ in the PJ dunno wat wat park~ some more wine is supplied~ but they all kaki say not enuff~ den decide to bought some more extra HEINEKEN.. every bottle for everyone.. its fun, we having great time on tat nite~ all drunken, happy until dunno how to say~ but now? everyone of us just busy busy and busy with their owk skul's works.. degree are mayb really bit more tension than I'm now..

i feel that me myself, have really getting a very big changes from I'm 18 until now I'm 20~ a good boy become a bad guy, a hardworking and willing to learn's boy become a lazy guy now~ what had caused me have tat kind of changes? no one gonna knew it~ i will make it as a secret for myself.. at least i have one secret, for only myself.. see back my foundation times in Utar when year of 2007.. i have wasted my own time for one year, wasted my parents hard earn money as much as 10k.. but i din get back anything except than sad and disappointed for my parents~ i really feel sad and sorry about tat and i promised now no matter how hard, im gonna get graduated on time, and getting a degree in future! i wont let myself to become useless wood anymore fro now onwards!! i wanna be a useful human, have some contribution for my own family~ my parents both are getting older~ so, the burden of taking care of both my brother and sister is gonna to fall on me~ so, i must get myself AWAKE all the time!!

but now, so fast, another final exam is coming, wat the fuck im still doing here? thinking all the noncense?? brain keep on turning but not about studies~ wat la me!! tis critical timing i think all those stuffs~ really hope to have a vacation just right after i finish my exam~ i really hope my maths1 can get a pass tis time~ or else, even i get 4 flat also im not happy~ but then, another bad news is i have to start searching for QS consultant company or contractor's QS to see them either gonna accept me as trainee or not~ during my sem 3, which is after the coming Chinese New Year, im gonna work as trainee~ tis sem's holiday gonna burn just like tat~ not even got time to go travel a bit further

No comments: