Sunday, April 19, 2009

tamadun = ta ma de

the title is what i had copied from my fren's msn.. thx ya for not counting copyright with me

just now visit some of my friend's blog.. every of them tat same age with me all also mostly had done their Stpm la or even diploma courses.. just left out me here hanging middle of the sky and feel like dying but not die yet! what la this world, need me, to study this and that~i just hope to passing and keep passing in the rest of my life only mar, also cannot.. simply wanna fail me.. haiz! monday exam lo.. die lo now still havent done revision yet, better pray hard from 2moro morning till night lar! thx god hopefully u may help me again once.. only once~

and a bad news is my dad had fell down into drain just now when he does some gardening jobs in front of my house.. wat the hell his back dam calar.. and the bone, dunno wat wat bone also crack adi.. damn it stupid ass drain! once i saw him kena adi ask him come come go see doctor he say dun wan dun wan, no need de, just pain a while only.. den dunno how long cannot talk also until at last my mum only able to ask him go see doctor.. den end up with taking x-ray and finally the doctor said, "bone fracture" .. den my dad start to worried everything.. ha! see lar, luckily got come see doctor, if not?? den he get an injection for painkiller lo, hope tat he cna have a good sleep tonight lar.. haiz now really headache for tamadun exam lo on monday.. dun care lar, kns subject.. just pass enuff!!

but actually im waiting for the plan to up cameron highland to BBQ wan lo, so not really got the mood to study hard, my heart just keep thinking about play play play only.. haih so bad~ moody adi now.. cant sleeop some mroe bcuz of the stupid HOT weather this few days!! just dunno this plan can success to get on or not only.. never go there before, everytime say wanna get cold ait just will straight head to genting highland.. aih~ hope this time can really enjoy lifes at cameron there.. having some kind of farm's life.. now time to sleep.. byebye guys

No comments: