Wednesday, April 15, 2009

April's birthday boy and gal

well, my housemate who name Lester Low a.k.a pig oil and also miss evan also are april baby.. so this month we all also pukkai to celebrate with them.. one month dua biji secret recipe man~ huh! and lester's face got cream haha yong zhang's work lo.. but too bad we never took down any picture of it.. same too bad news for all of us lar.. we all is also gonna have our final exam in tis coming up weeks.. all also busy studying, except for some la still busy paktor only.. hahaha~ and last nite i went for my dinner alone again around 1am.. too bad im really headache for my final exams.. building science la, math1 la.. all also calculation tat will really make me die.. the few days before i chat with xin yi again, she told me not to worried too much but .. i cant control it dont to think so much.. automatically.. if can i also hope tat my brain will stop working for temporary this few days period.. if can let me sleep for few days continuosly la!! aih, dunno why my heart not feeling well again..i dun wanna to see tat ppl anymore!! not even once more... later need pay them to kick someone out adi.. just left my payment havent reach yet.. sorry to u guys~


here comes some pic for the bday gal 1st, at look out point

evan with lynn and me

evan with yong zhang and a gal name ying ying,i think


tis is evan's bday with lester's couple

evan's bday cake, oreo cheese, haih my 1st time eating cheese.. pity me


No comments: