Saturday, March 7, 2009

result is out

my sen2 result is out in tarc website from today.. but actually i sleep until almost 2pm only wake up de bcuyz my dear called me to check result for her.. but then after tat only im realize that tarc website is running dam slow.. until now also havent can get into it yet~

ppls all are so gan jiong for their result,all seems so happy after checking it.. but me? im still thinking that should i go and check for mine.. i dont think the result can make me happier after i see it lo.. i not dare to take the risk.. im really giving out effort last sem but mayb its still not enuff yet lar, but im trying hard, if result not good at all.. where should i put my confidence at? dunno why im start to be so care about my result.. normally i will never worried for it..

since dunno wat time start to be raining adi until now also havent stop.. later at nite i some more need go out for gathering, den nite a bit more go PJ find my sister, she came from kampar.. raining really makes ppl moody down down and feeling bad.. especially when date like tis, release exam's result..

No comments: