Monday, February 2, 2009

last day!

2moro, means 03/02/09 is my last day of final exam but then it have both maths1 and building materials paper on the same day.. haiz wat should i do ler? those time table arrange like shit like tat, CNY also need worried for final exam la. this and that.. cannot let ourselves to being really enjoyed also.. den no need say la, my cny sure is pass like tat normal normal only lor.. with bad mood some more!! at 1st tot got 10days holiday can study during new year but here play play there play play adi gone 9 days... still left one day for me to study both math and build mat!! die lor? till now also havent finish anyone of it yet! maths on 9am 2moro, sure die adi lar some more is resit paper, hopefully will be easier question for me.. haiz~
i dun wanna to get failed anymore.. i need my loan, i need a pass, i need cgpa above 2.5 !!! haiz but it is seems like i will only can have it in my dreams.. lazy la!! dun wna study la? see, now only regret, every time also like tis last minutes only regret, got use a? next sem, put more effort lar, short sem all also easy subject.. study harder..aih~ moody now.. so so so down~ dunno who can talk with, who to chat with.. only me alone, alone is this war
there goes my one year, one golden year! and another wasted year in utar foundation.. so totally i loss 2 years of time in my life by doing nothing~ i let everyone disappointed again and again and again~ i dun wanna looking down by ppl, but why dun work hard to not being look down by others? in facts, i may do better in future? but not for now.. now, how much effort i paid also it will be the same sequence

No comments: