Monday, December 22, 2008

moody day

haiz, dunno why this few weeks recently really miss my home a lot.. dunno why.. last time when i just come out to stay here den i fell waahh!! very very happy lor.. but den now? haiz.. i really hope can go back home.. i wanna go back home T.T
i just back from my home yesterday.. and den actually that week i not suppose to back home de, but when i know tat my parents ask me back, im so happy~ den x'mas, at 1st also i plan wanna go out countdown with lester them but now.. haiz juz wanna to go back home and sleep onlylor.. but kesian nya my parents not at home, they go my relatives house overnite there.. haih den where should i go? where actually i'm belong to? stay wangsa maju here? or go back one nite, den x'mas tat day come back here again? lonely x'mas.. really lonely.. no place to go, no one to be with~
tonite need to burn midnite oil again bcuz 2moro need to pass up assignment, that stupid drawing things.. i hate it so so so much !! so many things need to draw.. dunno wat time only can sleep.. T.T hmm~ i'm wondering why today im so in bad mood lor.. tat reason? me myself also not sure izzit bcuz of it..

No comments: