Saturday, November 1, 2008

alone thinking about something now.. juz now so free, cannot fall sleep again after getting awake when dream about something.. juz now after my dear dear fall sleep den my fren,as hair stylist ask me wanna cut hair or not woor bcuz he juz finish cut for his fren.. den since he start to cut adi den i ma say yes lor.. cut until dunno wat time den go down at something with them, fai lin they all laar.. den eat until come back home sleep again..
actually mayb i'm adi misunderstood one of my fren.. mayb she is not as bad as how we think about her.. i'm missing someone too much, hehe ^^ today is one of my fren who name Edward's birthday.. so juz now at nite we all housemate record a video juz for him bcuz he is currently staying at kedah,his hometown so we cant meet him up also cant give him any present.. hopefully tis video can act as present for him bah~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDWARD!! HAPPY SWEET 19@!!!!
now is saturday adi.. luckily no class at saturday if not den i gonna die soon, the past few nites also i din really sleep well.. think tis think tat..
my studies adi start to be hard slowly step by step.. i really scare that i cant chase up anymore in tis sem, but im "bu gan xin".. bcuz i susah payah only get at least a 2.2 gpa for 1st sem, now give up?? impossible lor also not worth at all.. i still have to study hard, need encourage someone to study hard too, need take care of her.. few more days den is the special day for me again, i will never forget about it.. bcuz, i love her, so much~
now my nose start to be not well again.. start to flu a lil bit and also, my pocket money adi inish liao laar!! wtf no money to eat adi in tis weekend.. haih~ so skinny adi still no money to eat, pity right ? ^^ okla, gonna sleep again if not later those babi praying again then tose sound really make me annoying until cannot sleep again de lor, nitez yea..

No comments: