Monday, October 20, 2008

result released! but.. damn it !!


haih today finally my 1st sem final exam de result release out jor.. i tot can aim for at least one A de, but.. sure will end up with no A at all.. english, and building construction also i both aim for A or either B la.. now, english only get B+, sad adi lor some more my build con only get C+ wat the hell la tis kind of result? i'm adi moody for almost one whole day adi.. today dunno why so many things come find me all together.. my brain adi got somethign inside still thinking and turning.. now got some more result,and some other personal problem.. skul fees also late pay, need pay fine rm5.. here comes my sorry to my dear dear, sorry for being down face to you almost whole day, make u also moody adi.. sorry, and thousand sorry again.. hopefully 2moro i can be like normal again bah~ why why why parents will never satisfy with their child's result de a? last time in utar i onyl get gpa points 1.1 or 1,2 like tat only.. now i adi can get 2.2 like tat, at least got improvement, but they still seems like, very damn unsatisfy with it, they say, nag, scold.. why din do more exercise? why exam so many times adi still will fail? like blame everything on me.. during the exam week, i really got study some more until din sleep straight go exam u noe? but they juz cant see.. aih~ disappointed to myself why im so lazy and stupid?!!!! now is 2nd sem adi, hopefully i can keep my hardworking until the end of tis sem, den continue having improvement.. if can, i hope can get some company's or wat wat shit scholarship to go overseas after my diploma course, bcuz i noe, my dad wont afford to send me there few years.. maximum also juz few months only.. so i dun wan to burden them anymore.. i adi wasted their money a lot, same too wasted my own time..

my dear's result around 3.6, she was too good for me, but so far she still not satisfy with it also bcuz her english only get B+.. she need to get an A de leh.. haih~ feeling sad for her too.. dunno how her parents giving her comments leh? jzu now sms until half den suddenly stop d, dunno izzit fall asleep liao or wat else.. time to sleep adi also la, juz done some of my notes.. 2moro class at 8am, need awake early.. after tis passage goona sleep d lor.. nite nite ya.. lot of presentation is coming,same too midterm test la, tis la tat la..

and today im really beh song for someONE saying me do work very "cincai".. im not cincai, i do everything also very serious. juz we got not enuff time to do really according to dimensions.. since teacher also said no need according to scale adi wat for still do until so nice? in 20minutes need pass up a drawing, if in exam, u can pass up on time at least u get marks.. if u still stubborn wanna do until nice nice if end up eith not enuff time? wat do u expect? sure la cannot pass up and will fail!! at least i draw something even not nice, but i get marks!! right? 2moro need go bank do my skul fees thigns again haih~ kinda wasting time and money.. take taxi go bank den need back skul for class.. 8am-9pm, wat the hell of timetable is tis?

1 comment: